Doorways to the Atlantic Union Financial institution Heart open one hour prior to the ceremony and early admittance will not be permitted. Visitors will enter at either the Plaza or Champions Entrance. Graduates will enter via selected “Grad Only” doorways at Plaza Entrance.
Dukes Have on Masks | Halt the Spread
For your basic safety and for those people about you, masks or facial coverings will be necessary inside the facility at all moments unless actively taking in or ingesting irrespective of vaccination status.
The adhering to plenty are in just a limited going for walks distance to the Atlantic Union Financial institution Heart:
– Ballard Parking Deck (East Campus Parking Deck) – 649 University Blvd.
– Lots D3, C12, and R4 – 1400 Carrier Drive (these plenty are throughout from the Competition Centre)
Accessible parking is positioned in the Ballard Parking Deck (the parking deck adjacent to the Atlantic Union Lender Center).
Bag checks and metallic detectors will be carried out at all entrances. We inspire you to go away pointless baggage at home or in your car or truck, if doable, to speed up the approach of moving into the ceremonies.
- Alcoholic beverages, managed substances, weapons, fireworks
- Animals (support animals are permitted, to see the policy simply click in this article)
- Luggage larger than 12”x12”x12”
- Glass and metal containers
- Sounds makers and other equipment that impede the ceremonies
- Food stuff and beverages (even though one unopened bottle of drinking water for each particular person and foodstuff for a toddler or for wellness factors are permitted.) Concessions open when doorways open up and are found all through the arena.
- Signals, flags, banners, or obscene or indecent garments
- Big Strollers (umbrella design and style are permitted)
- Wheelies, bicycles and skateboards
- Wrapped gifts
- Just one unopened bottle of water per human being
- Modest strollers (umbrella style)
- However cameras are permitted. Nonetheless, in no occasion may possibly photography interfere with access ways, aisles, or other guests’ pleasure of the ceremonies. Video cameras, monopods and tripods are not permitted. This function will be are living-streamed.
Graduates, you must enter the arena using the Plaza Entrance doors – precisely the two doorways that are farthest to the correct. Your attendees might enter at any of the other doorways. You will be questioned by celebration/stability personnel to unzip your robe as they glance for prohibited products.
From there, you will be ushered within the arena wherever you ought to abide by indications to decide up your title card at your respective desk, sorted alpha by very last identify. Graduates will then be seated on the ground of the arena inside of your respective school.
Please be in your seat at least fifteen minutes prior to the ceremony time. Stick to the indications to move forward to the reduce flooring stage of the arena. Individuals who get there late will be escorted downstairs and will need to have to hold out and be seated at an proper time.
Names of graduates will be go through commencing with the Graduate School, then alphabetical by college. In just the schools, names are study as you are seated in that segment. You Ought to have your identify card with you as you approach the phase. Your card has a QR code that will be scanned and as you cross the stage, you may get rid of your mask for specialist pictures by GradImages. Once the photos are comprehensive, you will location your mask back again on and continue back to your seat. You really should not go away the ceremony as soon as your identify is named.
As soon as the ceremony concludes, graduates will progress upstairs to the concourse exactly where you will be directed outdoors to the huge plaza, where you can reunite with family and good friends.
If you have a dilemma or want guidance, please see an usher.
Congratulations! Go Dukes!